I have some thicken cream in the fridge thats about to expire that’s why I am making this tonight.
Super fast and easy!
250g Rigatoni Pasta – cooked to al dente
400g Chicken Breast Chunks
1 Red Onion – Chopped
4 mushrooms – sliced
2 Garlic Cloves
300ml Thicken Cream
Chopped oriander and spring onion to garnish
- While pasta is cooking heat up 1 Tbsp of butter and little cooking oil in a large fry pan. Add chicken breast chunks, season with pepper and salt, then cook until brown.
- Add red onion, garlic and cook until fragrant. Add mushroom.
- Drain the rigatoni and add into the chicken and mushroom.
- Add thicken cream. Season with some chicken powder or salt.
- Simmer until sauce reduced and coat the pasta evenly.
- Serve and garnish with coriander and spring onion.