I make sandwiches and toasts for my husband’s lunch at work. He needs something quick and easy on the go. I made him some wraps, salad, toasties and sandwiches. Here is the recipe for the turkey sandwich.
2 White toasts
3 pcs Thinly sliced Turkey
Some sliced Red Onion
Some Baby Spinach
1 pc Tasty Cheese
Pepper & Salt
- Spread a little bit butter on both toast
2. Fold up pieces of sliced turkey and place on one toast.
3. Add rings of sliced red onions.
4. Few squirts of aoili on top
5. Add baby spinach
6. Place tasty cheese slice on top
7. Add some mayonnaise on the cheese.
8. Bake in the oven for 5 mins at 200℃
9. Cover up with the other slice of toast and cut up for serving. Done!